Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Top 10 Books To Read If You're In The Mood To Travel!




Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish where each week there is a new topic for a top ten list. 

This week it Top 10 Books To Read If You're In The Mood For X

I choose travel because it's starting to get warm out and I'm getting a little stir crazy from the winter! I need a vacation! 

1. The Last Summer (of You and Me)

I try to read this book every summer. I've loved it for years and it's the perfect book to make you forget the winter chill and make you believe you're biggest problem for the day is what swimming suit to wear. 


2. Saving CeeCee Honeycutt

I LOVE southern settings! Ice tea, sun porches, adorable accents. This book made me feel like I was in Savannah and I loved falling into this story. 


3. Lola and the Boy Next Door 

Out of all of Stephanie Perkin's books I think Lola is my favorite. She's spunky and unique and her city matches her perfectly. I've always wanted to visit San Fransisco and this book makes my wanderlust go crazy!



4. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight 

Or the worlds longest title! Anyway.. London, cute boy with a British accent? Sold!


5. Just One Day 

I read this book years ago and while I don't remember most of it I do remember it made me want to go out and get a passport and just hope on the next plane to Europe.  


6. On The Island  

This one isn't necessarily a 'travel' book and it may even make you want to skip your vacation as it starts with a plane crash BUT I really loved this book and it would be great to read once you're already on the beach sun bathing. 


7. Rules For Summer

This book is another one of my favorite books to reread during the warm months. It's set in the Hampton's and it's the perfect beach read!


8. Calling Me Home 

This book was a huge surprise for me. I don't even know why I picked it up because I rarely read women's fiction but it just called to me and I LOVED it! It's got that southern feel to it plus a spontaneous road trip with a stranger. Perfect book if you're craving a cross country road trip!


I guess I only have 8 this week. Honestly I could add 2 Nicholas Sparks books and call it a day but to be honest, I'm too lazy to narrow it down to 2 and find the covers. But his books always make me want to hop on a plane to North Carolina, his settings are beautiful!

Until next time, 
Ginger 











No comments:

Post a Comment