Friday, March 4, 2016

Stacking The Shelves (42)




"We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in the physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! 

If you're anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles."

This week I was sent six new books to review and I (thankfully) didn't purchase any new books! 

Life Before 


I don't know much about this, as far as I can tell it's a mystery/thriller about a boy with dark family secrets. 

It comes out June 7th

In-between Days


A summer beach read about first- and second- loves. SOLD!

Release date is August 30th

The Last True Love Story 


A cross country road trip, in a stolen car, with your Grandfather who you essential kidnapped from his assisted living facility. 

I can already tell I'm going to love this book.

Release date is September 13th 

Scary Out There 


This is pretty much a collection of short stories meant to scare the crap out of you. I probably won't sleep for a week after reading this but hopefully it'll be worth it! 

It's being released August 30th

Tone Deaf 


"His world is music. Her world is silent." 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Release date is May 3rd and I don't even care if it's the 20th book I have to read in May because it sounds amazing!

One Paris Summer 


A girl trapped in Paris for the summer forced to be nice to her fathers new wife. Plus a cute french boy! 

Release date is June 7th! 

The end! 

Until next time, 
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment