Monday, May 11, 2015

Mini Review of "Easy"

Easy 
By Tammara Webber 

Stars: 5 
Source: Purchased 

Jacqueline never thought that following her boyfriend to college instead of following her dreams of going to a performance arts school would be a mistake, but when he dumps her, without warning or reason she realizes just how much she regrets her decisions. 


After coming to terms with the fact that she has to live with her choices she decides to attend a frat party with her best friend. But a fun night out ends with a horrible attack upon Jacqueline. It could have been much worse if it weren't for the tall, dark, handsome stranger who saved her.  

Lucas has issues of his own but the two are drawn to each other and can't seem to walk away. 

Both healing from unspeakable tragedies and both trying to learn how to trust again they realizes that while it's hard, together it might make it a little bit easier. 


-----------------------------------

I tore through this book in one sitting. I honestly don't know what took me so long to read it it! I got it off a clearance table a couple of years ago and just never got around to reading it and now I'm kicking myself for it! 

Tammara's writing is so intoxicatingly brilliant that I felt a contact high every time I turned a page. It was like it was the drug and I was the addict.  

I adored all of the characters and their growth throughout the story. Especially Jacqueline's. 

I loved the underlining story of Lucas's history and secrets and how it all came full circle by the end of the book. 

If you're new to the NA genre and you're looking for something to entice you, or if you're a big NA reader looking for a breath of fresh air I HIGHLY recommend 'Easy'! 

Until next time, 
Ginger  

No comments:

Post a Comment