Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish where each week there is a new topic for a top ten list. 

This week is "Top Ten Characters I'd Like To Check In With" 

This week was alot harder than I thought it would be, I came up with 3 or 4 characters off of the top of my head but it took some time to choose the rest.

Anyway these are ten of my favorite characters that I'd like to drop in on and catch up with (in no particular order). 

1. Any of the midnighters. 


2. Matt 


3. Harry
4. Ron
5. Hermione 


6. Caitlin 


7. Alice 


8. Janie 


9. Lena (she was always my favorite) 


10. Kaylee 


Sorry it's short and not very descriptive but I think it kind of speaks for itself (and I'm exhausted and just want to go to bed) so that's it! 

Until next time, 
Ginger 


1 comment:

  1. Great list! I'd love to check in with Lena from The Sisterhood of the Travelling pants, too, and all the other characters! :)
    You can check out my list if you have some time : http://wp.me/p5pugy-bx :)

    ReplyDelete