Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish where each week there is a new topic for a top ten list. 

This week is "Top Ten Heroines From Books"

So it's extremely late as I write this so I'm not giving an explanations as to my picks since I feel like they all speak for themselves. Sooo... In no particular order here is my top ten list. 

1. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)

2. Katniss Evergreen (Hunger Games) 

3. Tris Prior (Divergent Series)

4. Faythe (Shifters Series)

5. Anya Balanchine (Birthright Series)

6. Wendy Everly (Switched Series) 

7. Janie Hannagan (Dream Catcher Series) 

8. Kaylee Cavanaugh (If I Die Series) 

9. Mary (Forest Of Hands And Teeth) 

10. Alice Bell (Alice In Zombieland Series) 

Ta-da! 

Lemme know if you agree and if not who your favorite heroines are! 

Until next time, 
Ginger 

No comments:

Post a Comment