Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish where each week there is a new topic for a top ten list. 

This week is "Top Ten Books I'd Like To Read With My Book Club (If I Had A Book Club): 

So I'm not a fan of book clubs, shocking right? So instead of 'book club' books I picked books that I always find myself talking about or trying to get other to read. 









Let me know in the comments what your favorite 'book club' books are! 

Until next time, 
Ginger 




2 comments:

  1. I loved Cut Me Free! I am the Messenger is one of my all time favorites. It's amazing and I really want to reread it soon! I haven't read We Were Liars yet, but I should be getting it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lemme know what you think of We Were Liars, it's defiantly a book that sticks with you :)

      Delete