Saturday, January 24, 2015

Mini ARC Review of "Chaos Theory"

Chaos Theory By M. Evonne Dobson 

Stars: 4 
Source: Netgalley 
Release Date: February 3rd 2015 

Kami is into horses and martial arts, but mostly science. So much so that she has a chaos theory in her locker. 

Daniel is the new kid at school, the bad boy drug dealer who just lost his sister due to her overdosing on his drugs. 

When their paths cross Kami can't help but see something in Daniel that no one else sees. He doesn't seem like a criminal much less a drug dealer. When Kami starts digging into his sisters death she realizes that things just don't add up. 

With the help of her two best friends Kami sets out to prove Daniels innonce and prove to herself that she's not wrong about how she feels for him. 

I have to be honest, I did not think I was going to like this book, I kept putting it off, moving it further and further down my TBR pile until it finally hit the bottom of the stack. But from the first chapter I realized I had a made a mistake. 

"Chaos Theory" is the perfect young adult mystery, it has everything needed to keep you on the edge of your seat, holding your breath. 

I really enjoyed Kami's story and I hope that perhaps we'll see more of her in the future. 

Until next time, 
Ginger 

In compliance with FTC guidelines I am disclosing that this book was given to me for free to review. 
My review is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment