Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Top Ten Of 2014 (2)

Welcome to day two of Top Ten of 2014! 


Today's topic is our favorite book covers of 2014. 

I'm listing my favorite covers regardless of if I've read them or not but I will put a * by the ones I've yet to read. 

1. Isla and the Happily Ever After* 


2. Infinite* 


3. To All The Boys I've Loved Before


4. Cruel Beauty* 


5. Far From You* 


6. Panic 


7. Midnight Thief*


8. The Girl From The Well*


9. Gates Of Thread and Stone*


10. Since You've Been Gone*


As you can tell from the fact that I've only read 2 of the ten books listed I do not judge books by their covers ;) These are all on my TBR list I just need to find time to actually read them! 

Which book covers of 2014 were your favorites? 

Let me know in the comments below! 

Until next time, 
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment