Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish where each week there is a new topic for a top ten list. 

This week is "Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get" 

1. Firefight 


2. To All The Boys I Love Before Sequel 


3. Perfected Sequel 


4. We Can Work It Out 


5. The Good Girls 


6. Illusions of Fate Sequel (Don't bother telling me there won't be one I won't hear it!)


7. Veronica Mars Mr. Kiss And Tell (Edited to add: I just got sent this one and I think I may have peed my pants... Please don't judge me!)


The last three I've picked are sequels to books I haven't read yet but since I waited so long I figure I might as well just wait until the sequel comes out and read them one right after the other. 

8. Salt and Stone 


9. Half Wild 


10. The Death Code


Which sequels are you looking forward to? Leave me a comment below so I can add them to my never ending TBR list :)

Until next time, 
Ginger 



No comments:

Post a Comment