Thursday, November 13, 2014

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!


Rules: 

1. Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site.
2. Post the award's logo on your blog.
3. Answer the 10 questions you've been asked. 
4. Nominate 10 bloggers. 
5. Set 10 new questions for your nominees. 

Thank you Em from The YA Book Butterfly for nominating me! 

1. If you were deserted on a desert island, what 3 authors would you want with you? 

I'd have to pick Carrie Ryan, Stephanie Perkins and Cat Patrick 

2. If you had to go back in time and live in a different time period, which time period would you choose?

Probably the 60's :)

3. Last book you had a love/hate relationship with?

The One and Only, it had really good parts and parts that I didn't care for. 

4. Favorite book that is outside of your usual realm of reading? 

The Elegance of the Hedgehog. 

5. Book that you loved that you think should get more attention? 

Tin Lily, it was beautifully written and it deserves more attention. 

6. What is your favorite book to movie adaptation? 

The Fault in Our Stars 

7. What is your least favorite book cover? 

I can never think of one when asked this question, I didn't like the original Anna and Lola covers but I LOVE the paperback versions.

8. What author do you own the most books from? 

That's so easy, James Patterson, I have almost all of his Alex Cross books and that's about 20 books, plus all the other stand alone's I have its about 30-35. 

9. Is there a debut 2015 authors book that you are looking forward to?

Liana Liu's The Memory Key looks so good and I'm very excited to read it. 

10. If you read mostly YA, favorite adult book? 

At the moment it's "Always Something There To Remind Me". 

I honestly couldn't think of anyone off the top of my head to nominate so if you're reading this and it looks like fun, this is me nominating you :D Just comment below with the link to your post. 

Here are my ten questions: 

1. Who is your favorite fictional couple?

2. What is your favorite book cover?

3. What is the scariest book you've read?

4. What YA book would you love to see turned into a movie? 

5. What book do you think deserves a sequel? 

6. Favorite book boyfriend? 

7. Book that you regret buying?

8. Book that you want to buy every time you see it even though you already own a copy?

9. Book that made you want to travel? 

10. Favorite book that you recommend to everyone? 

Until next time, 
Ginger

1 comment:

  1. The Fault in Our Stars movie adaptation was amazing! And I love the new Stephanie Perkins book covers :-)

    ReplyDelete