Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Random Birthday Tag

You're regularly scheduled "Waiting On Wednesday" post has been bumped to Friday, why you may ask? Because today is my 23rd birthday that's why! Also because I said so ;)

I'm going to be doing the Random Birthday Things tag today instead. 

So 23 random things about myself, lets go! 

1. I collect anything and everything Charlie Brown related. 




2. There are certain movies I can quote backwards and forwards, Breakfast At Tiffany's, Dirty Dancing and The Dark Knight to name a few.





3. If I could meet anyone, dead or alive, I'd choose John Hughes. 




4. I have a 7 year old boxer named Jerome Bettis after my favorite football player. 





5. One of my favorite albums is Yellowcard's "Southern Air". 




6. I have a very unhealthy obsession with Vampire Diaries*. 
*Read Damon Salvatore. 



7. I have three favorite quotes: 

Do not go gentle into that good night, 
Old age should burn and rave at close of day; 
Rage, rage against the dying of the light. 

Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours. 

May the bridges I burn light the way. 

8. I love photography and every once in a while I talk my sister into modeling for me. This is from last summer, a Breakfast Club photoshoot. 


9. When I'm stressed out I clean, like OCD, toothbrush on the base boards, check it with a white glove, clean. 

10. I can't blog without background noise, usually I listen to music or watch reality tv but if I'm having writers block I put on QVC or the home shopping network. 

11. I have naturally red hair but I dye it 'Little Mermaid' red. 


12. I constantly have Cheap Trick's "I Want You To Want Me" stuck in my head. 

13. I'm a sucker for super heroes movies of any kind. Superman, Spiderman, Batman, The Avengers. 

14. I have a really bad memory and tend to re-read books in a series when a new one comes out or I just wait until all the books are out to start reading them. 

15. I'm still waiting for my acceptance letter to Hogwarts. (I'd be a Gryffindor.)


16. I've never been to the ocean before and ever since reading "The Forest of Hands and Teeth" I've become somewhat obsessed with seeing it. 

17. If someone tells me I can't do something it becomes my number one priority to prove them wrong. 

18. If I ever won a million dollars I'd pack my bags, buy myself a couple acres with a farm house on it and raise horses and pigs and chickens. Also, I've never really been on a farm... 

19. I once had a pet dwarf frog named Rhett Butler but one day I took him out of his bowl and he promptly jumped down the heat vent never to be seen again. 

20. I hate not finishing books and before I started blogging I had DNF maybe three books. Since starting (in the past 6 months) I've DNF about 6 or 7. 

21. When I was little I wanted to grow up and be a Walker Texas Ranger. 


22. One of the first mysteries I read was Mary Higgins Clark's "Where Are The Children" I read it when I was maybe 11 and was so proud that I figured it out before the ending. 

23. One of my all time favorite songs is "Picture's of You" by The Cure. 

And that's it! 23 completely random facts about me! 

Hope it wasn't too terribly boring ;) 

Until next time, 
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment