Thursday, October 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish where each week there is a new topic for a top ten list. 

This week is "Top Ten New (ish) Series I Want To Start" 

It's going up a little late this week but I still wanted to post it. Here we go: 

1. Percy Jackson (No I still haven't read this...) 


2. Unearthly 


3. Hero's of Olympus (Obviously haven't read these either :()


4. I Hunt Killers


5. Shadow Falls


6. The Darkest Minds


7. Lux 


8. Teardrop


9. Anna Dressed In Blood


10. Splintered 


Obviously I have so many series' to catch up on, I tend to wait for all the books to come out before starting them, that is depending on how long my self control holds out. Hopefully one day I'll find time to read all these lovelies. 

Until next time, 
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment