Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish where each week there is a new topic for a top ten list. 

This week is "Top Ten Books That Were Hard For Me To Read" 

It said to interpret that anyway I wanted so I picked Classic books, as much as I love them they are definitely not easy beach book reads. I've read most of these but some of these I've not read all the way through, one day though, one day.    

Here are my top ten: 

1. A Tale Of Two Cities 



2.The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn


3. Wuthering Heights 


4. Jane Eyre 


5. Dracula 


6. Oliver Twist 


7. Les Miserables 


8. Pride and Prejudice 


9. Alice's Adventures In Wonderland


10. To Kill A Mockingbird 


Until next time, 
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment