Friday, September 12, 2014

"The 100 Day 21" ARC Review

"The 100 Day 21" By Kass Morgan 

Stars: 5
Source: Netgalley
Release Date: September 16th 

300 years ago the Cataclysm forced humans to flee earth, making space their new home. Now 21 days after the one hundred were sent back they are realizing that they aren't alone on earth, that in fact, some people never left. 

21 days. That is how long it takes for radiation poisoning to start showing symptoms. Just when Clarke thought they were out of the woods people start falling ill left and right. On top of that the Earthborns are sending not so subtle messages in forms of dead friends. The 100 are not welcome. 

Wells is left to  deal with the aftermath of the Earthborns while Clarke and Bellamy set out to search for Bellamy's missing sister, Octavia. Not only is Wells trying to keep people calm, safe and fed he also has to keep a close eye on Graham who is a ticking time bomb.

Meanwhile in space, Glass and Luke, are determined to make it to earth. The ship is quickly running out of air and their only chance is to make it through the crowds and armed guards onto one of the remaining drop ships. 

Whether on earth or earth bound survival is on everyone's mind. Will they be strong enough to endure the challenges they are faced with or will death finally succeed in wiping out the human race?

This was a fast paced and thrilling sequel. It did not disappoint! I kept putting off reading it because I was so afraid it wouldn't live up to what I had imagined but it was all I wanted and more. I sat down to read it and didn't stand up until I was done. 

Kass Morgan is an amazing story teller who weaves a tale so seamlessly you can't tell where fantasy ends and reality begins. That in itself is magical. 

 I cannot wait until the next book! 

Until next time, 
Ginger



In compliance with FTC guidelines I am disclosing that this book was given to me for free to review. 
My review is my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment