Monday, September 1, 2014

ARC Review "The 100 Society"

"The 100 Society" By Carla Sprandbery 

Stars: 5 
Source: Netgalley 
Release Date: September 4th 

Let me start off this review by warning you that if you pick up this book it will be impossible for you to set it down until you've finished the last page. 

"The 100 Society" follows Grace Becker and her group of five friends. Together they are all trying to become members of "The 100 Society". The rules of the game are simply yet the consequences are quickly turning deadly. 



Tagging 100 different locations has, up until this point been easy for Grace and her friends yet when we meet them tagging one of the few remaining locations danger lurks around every corner, watching with a close, calculated stare.


Before Grace has time to react, the game she once loved and longed to finish is the very thing that may end her life and the lives of those closest to her. 


Grace must decide if finishing the final tags and finally become apart of the society is worth putting herself and her friends in the path of a stalker who has deemed himself "The Reaper", he seems to always be one step ahead of the group, patiently waiting to pounce when they least expect it. 

I cannot give this book enough praise. It was spectacular! The story was completely thrilling and captivating. It kept me on the edge of my seat from the first page to the last and it was, for lack of a better word, creepy. 

Throughout the entire book I attempted to figure out who the stalker was, hoping I could discover their identity before it was revealed and yet when the mask finally came off I was stunned. 

I hope this is but a small taste of what Sprandbery has to offer and I am eagerly awaiting her next piece of work. 

Until next time, 
Ginger


In compliance with FTC guidelines I am disclosing that this book was given to me for free to review. 
My review is my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment