Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

 Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish where each week there is a new topic for a top ten list. 

This week is "Top Ten Books I'm Not Sure I Want To Read".

To read or not to read... 

The books listed are ones that have been recommended to me multiple times or books that I at one point wanted to read but for some reason have lost interest in.

1. Where'd You Go, Bernadette By Maria Semple


2. Before We Met By Lucie Whitehouse


3. Landry Park By Bethany Hagen


4. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? By Mindy Kaling


5. Someday, Someday Maybe By Lauren Graham  


6. Fated By Alyson Noel 


7. He's Gone By Deb Caletti 


8. Love Water Memory By Jennie Shortridge 


9. Beautiful Ruins By Jess Walter


10. Cinder By Marissa Meyer 


There you go, if you've read any of these please let me know what you thought, maybe it'll sway me to finally pick one up or perhaps it will solidify my decision to skip it.

Until next time, 
Ginger 

No comments:

Post a Comment