Wednesday, June 25, 2014

ARC Review "Signed, Sealed, Delivered"

 "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" By Sandy James 

The second book in the "Ladies Who Lunch" series. 

Release date is July 1st 

I was unsure how I was going to feel about this book, that is until I was introduced to Juliana Kelley, a special ed teacher looking to overhaul her life, she has an attitude as fiery as her hair and three friends that have her back no matter what.

After a chance encounter with Conner Wilson she gets a lot more than she bargained for. 

Conner has recently moved to Juliana's small town in search of a fresh start and instantly falls head over heels for Juliana, or as he likes to refer to her as, Red. 

Jumping head first into a new relationship is the last thing that Juliana wants right now, but with Conner she gains more than a relationship. She gains a partner, a friend and a companion. 


Together they start a real estate agency and take their small town and it's former real estate king by storm. 

However Conner is keeping secrets from his past buried and Juliana has a few skeletons of her own in her closet. 

Will they be able to forgive themselves and one another in order to save their relationship and their new business? 

Or does business simply not mix with pleasure? 

I thoroughly enjoyed Sandy James' writing style and I'm looking forward to the next installment in this series.  

Until next time, 
Ginger 

In compliance with FTC guidelines I am disclosing that this book was given to me for free to review.
My review is my honest opinion. 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to start on it next week when it is available! I love Sandy James books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great review!!
    And thanks to Anonymous for the kind comment!! <3

    ReplyDelete